Re: AW: Amchitka - waste of taxpayers money

Franz, thank you very much for your comprehensive and gracious response to

my inquiry. Your information has been forwarded and I am certain it will put

to rest any qualms that my Alaskan friend might have about his favorite

seafoods.

Just out of curiousity, what are a couple of your favorite Austrian dishes?

I know of one excellent German restaurant here in Ft. Worth Texas, but what

might I look for that might be a truly Austrian dish?

Thanks again,

Maury Siskel    maury@webtexas.com