Re:Seeking background data on cinder block

Tony,

It is quite a wide range for a reason. The Cinder block activity depends on

the origin of the aggregate  used in it. Usually this depends on where the

manufacturer is located since it doesn't pay to haul the stuff long

distances. Same is true of poured concrete. We have one parking lot at a

training facility in GA where, due to different sources of aggregate, one

side of the parking lot has over twice the background of the other. (10 vs

22 µR/hr)

Luke McCormick