Re: seeking cinder block background data

All.  Thanks for the responses.  We could just choose activity

concentration values within the published range, but any data from

cinder block sample analysis would be interesting for the material

release examples we are looking at.  At this point, some knowledge of

the material sampled would be good, but I don't need a reference for the

data.  Thanks again.  Tony