RE: Background radiation levels

Alan,

The USGS has a CD set called, "Profiles of Gamma-ray and Magnetic Data from

Aerial Surveys over the Coterminous United States," USGS Digital Data Series

DDS-31, Release 2, 1999 that may be of help. I have a copy, but I've not

opened so I don't know of its specific applicability. I think the USGS has

online resources similar to this.

Jerry

The statements and opinions expressed herein are my responsibility; no one

else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but I still reserve the

right to make mistakes.

Check core temperature: yes./no? Yes! - Homer Simpson

Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP

Kadix Systems

U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine

jerry.falo@us.army.mil

410-436-4852