Date:    Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:59:16 -0500

From:    John F wochos <jfwochos@GUNDLUTH.ORG>

Subject: Re: Phoenix reactor accident

Does anyone know where we could find details of a 1975

nuclear reactor

accident in France?  We have a patient with a sketchy

history (language,

alcohol problems) who claims to have developed and

been treatment for

leukemia as a result of this accident.

thanks,

john

John F Wochos, MS, DABR

Radiation Oncology Dept (EB1-001)

Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center

1900 South Ave.

La Crosse, WI  54601

(608)775-2593

FAX (608)775-5578

jfwochos@gundluth.org

=====

"Everyone is ignorant, only on different subjects."

Will Rogers

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist