For pigment-ink-coating, cost-saving hyper dispersant dispersants,free samples available.

Dear Sir /Madam,

   For  pigment-ink-coating, cost-saving hyper dispersant dispersants ,free samples available.

I take the pleasure in advising  you that we are a manufacturer specializing in hyperdispersants. Today, through the years of growth, Shanghai Sanzheng Polymer Material Co., Ltd. is the undisputed market leader in China commanding a market share of 75% in the hyperdispersant market . And its annual sales figure is galloping to an astonishing tenfold increase during its existence of 4 years.

Is Avecia well known to you? It is undoubtedly the worldwide leading player in the dispersion industry up to now. I wonder if CH hyperdispersant produced by Shanghai Sanzheng Polymer Material Co., Ltd. is new to you. But CH hyperdispersant enjoys an excellent reception from customers at home and abroad such as BASF, DIC, TOYO, CLARIANT etc. And it will also  bring you new benefits : top performance, cost-savings, higher productivity. CH hyperdispersant is now becoming an important player in the dispersion industry.

How to benefit from our quality products? We will offers you the solution to your dispersion problems.  To Guide your application, the following is the contrast.

CH Hyperdispersant

Item No.                         Counter part

CH-1A                                21000

CH-2C                                3000

CH-3                                 9000

CH-5                                 17000

CH-5B                            16000

CH-6                                 13000

CH-7A                                18000

CH-10B                               20000

CH-10S                               Better than 10B in alcohol and ester systems

CH-11A                               price for the effective component   Presscake of 12000

CH-11B                               5000

CH-12B                               27000

CH-13                                24000

CH-22                                22000

CH-35                                Anti-emulsifying agent for offset inks

This email is confidential. If you receive the email in error, please transfer the email to the right person. Informal web is http://szpolymer.gqnets.com . If you are interested in our product,you can view our formal website to get the MSDS and more technical information after you write me back.

Please contact us at (China Shanghai):

TEL:86-21-54296396

86-21-54299642

FAX:86-21-54296397