Re: Rep. Ed Markey Press Release

Here is my little press release about the Markey affair:

http://www.logwell.com/tech/ssexchange/index.html

Anyone following the link in Markey's press release lands on my press

release.  Comments or suggestions much appreciated.

Syd H. Levine

AnaLog Services, Inc.

Phone:  270-276-5671

Telefax:  270-276-5588