Re: AW: Outlook for European NPP by Strategic Forecasting, Inc.

Franz

I have appreciated your expertise in your past contributions to Radsafe, but you often

tack on insulting political commentaries.  I know you take a dim view of my country.  I

happen to like it, so I would appreciate it if you would restrain your tendency toward anti-

American rants.  We are an active, productive country, so we use a lot of energy.  Why

is that unacceptable to you?  Is there somebody that can't buy oil because we bought it

all?  I always thought the supply was deliberately limited by oil producing countries so as

to maximize their profits.

Perhaps you feel that Americans have too much.  I would guess that you have a

neighbor within a few miles of where you live that has much less than you do

personally.  Why don't you find that person and give him half your resources, if you feel

that way?

Your insinuation that we waged war in Iraq because we needed oil is painfully absurd.

Whatever, just please spare us the political diatribes in the future.

-Gary Isenhower