Electron Microscope Manual

          Paul Shafer mentioned that he had a copy of the safety manual for
          Electron Microscopy. I'd appreciate a copy, if possible, or
          information on where I can order one.

          Thanks!

                   Michael Blotzer, CIH, CSP
                Chief, Industrial Hygiene Office
                   NASA Lewis Research Center
                  21000 Brookpark Road, MS 6-4
                     Cleveland, Ohio 44135
                          216-433-8159

               Work is a break between bicycle rides!

             The views and opinions expressed  are my own
              and do not represent those of the National
               Aeronautics and Space Administration.