Re: Meeting Announcement

Fido-To: romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu!csd4.csd.uwm.e

 r>
 r> Dear Colleague:
 r>
 r> The University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee and the Medical College of
 r> Wisconsin are pleased to host the 1994 Big 10 Region RSO Conference on
 r> August 1-3, 1994.  Arrangements have been finalized for the meetings
 r> to
 r> be held at the Alumni Center on the Medical College of Wisconsin
 r> campus.
 r> We are making attempts to maintain the registration fee at $50.00 per
 r> person to cover the cost of facilities, meals and breaks.
 r>
 r> We hope you will come to share in the exchange of outlooks and
 r> insights
 r> that is the purpose of these meetings.  Current "hot topics" of
 r> radiation
 r> protection, as they apply to your programs, are welcome subjects.  We
Thanks for the info.  Please add me to your mailing list.  My snail mail
is as follows;
Trish Craig
DEH&S
University of Illinois
101 S. Gregory
Urbana, Il.  61801
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)