Re: Amendment to IL House Bill 298

To the Illinois members of the list:  This is easy for me to say since I'm not
personally affected by IL House Bill 298, but I encourage you to comment loudly
on the bill.  This is based on our apparent success with NARM/NORM waste regu-
lation proposed here in NJ last year.  We as NARM waste generators, along with
a bunch of NORM waste generators, provided written and public comment.  We
actually don't know the final outcome since the revised post-comment regulation
hasn't emerged yet, but we are led to believe that our specific comments will
have a significant impact on the issues that bothered us.  Good luck!

Sue Dupre/Princeton University