Re: Heat Load Factors Table

Forwarded-from: MIKEG

1.  This is what I would have guessed:  Information necessary to assess
cooling requirements for spent fuel rods for example (decay heat).
However, it seems to me that the nuclear "battery" folks, especially
using high specific activity materials, had to worry about this too.
In fact, maximizing heat production for space heaters (warm instruments
in space probes of various kinds) was a goal of at least some of these
projects.  You could get back to the SNAP technologies issues with
this!
The opions expressed above are    |  The opinions above also do not
those of the author alone and do  |  represent those of US Department
not represent those of the        |  of Defense, Defense Nuclear
Stanford University or the US     |  Agency, US Navy, Metropolitan
Department of Energy.             |  Edison, Porter Consultants, etc.

                         - - - - Forwarded Text - - - -