Disclaimers

1.  Well, I think we're getting a bit stuffy for a public forum here,
but to answer Sue's point below (edited to conserve space), my
university does require a disclaimer since opinions of a professional
nature are occasionally ventured.  In the interest of felicitous
communications, I have reduced my disclaimer to the bare bones (I
hope some will still have a lighter touch though in the interests
of diversity!).

2.  Sue said:

By the way, a question for those of you with your sometimes long and
sometimes amusing disclaimers:  did you decide on your own that it
was a wise idea to include a disclaimer or are you required by your
organization to include it?  Sign me, Just Curious,
Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University

The opions expressed above are those of the author alone and do not
not represent those of the Stanford University or the US Department
of Energy.