Re: Exempt Sources

Donald Mercado writes:

>..structures containing <3% natural thorium that could conceivably go to
>a metal recycler. Can you say, "contaminated smelter" boys and girls? I
>knew you could.

Makes me tremble at the public health consequences of a scenario like
that!!? How many $Millions/man-rem do you think government could make that
emergency cost? What avoided health consequences? Let's see, if it costs
$4000/yr for a family to get basic health insurance, how many families will
go without health insurance to clean this "disaster" up? We sure have our
health care priorities in order!?

Regards, Jim