The opinions and material above are solely those of the author.
This is a disclaimer for postings to bulletin boards, news
groups, etc., on the internet.
*** Forwarding note from RADSAFE --INTERNET 04/19/95 09:34 ***
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 95 11:33:24 -0500
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

I was asked to clarify that this is for existing facilities which are to be
D&D'd.  This conceputual plan is to to provide enough information for
obtaining a cost estimate to actual do the work at a later date.  The
details for estimate can be plus or minus 30%.  I need to ID a plan to do
the work for the future design of D&D.

I hope this helps

Kirk Russell
krr@if.scientech.com