NAA software

Greetings radsafe denizens:

Our PDP-11 (I kid you not) has given up its earthly existence and
passed on into cyberspace :-( . As a result, we can no longer perform
computerized analyses of neutron activated samples (we typically
employ 5 - 40 mg of Cf-252 as the source).

We seek software that will do the gamma spectral analysis and the
quantitative determination of the sample's elemental constituents
based on the neutron flux, cross sections etc., etc.

Is something available for this purpose? Advice?

Thanks and best wishes

Paul Frame
Oak Ridge Associated Universtities
framep@orau.gov