ELF Effects on VDUs

*** Reply to note of 04/25/95 16:08
rnross@bcsc02.gov.bc.ca

I've seen it for 60Hz at 100, 80, 50, and 20-30 mG I've also seen the waving
 VDU removed from an 80 mG field and another manufacturer and model of VDU
 put in exactly the same place and it didn't wave in 80 mG.  My guess re:the
lowest for a susceptible model of VDU   would be below 10 mG before you could
 be sure it would remain solid.

Radiation Protection, Ministry of Health, British Columbia
The opinions and material above are solely those of the author.
This is a disclaimer for postings to bulletin boards, news
groups, etc., on the internet.