Re: neutron spectroscopy

>Hello, good afternoon Mr.Teachout.
>                  thank you very much .about your swift responde to my informat
>ion request.Iam using unfolding tecnique for neutron spectrum.I think your PC.B
>UNKIUT can help me to solve my problem.please tell me how I can get it.My maili
>ng adress will provide you at any time.
>                     huss.a

I do not believe BUNKIUT has the proper response matrix for an NE-213 liquid scintillator spectrometer, hence my sending you a copy would be of little use.
You need something like the FANTI code.  For more information on the use of
FANTI, see the article by Coelho et al. titled "Neutron Energy Spectrum Measurements of Neutron Sources with an NE-213 Spectrometer," Nuclear Instr. and Meth. in Phys. Research A280 (1989) 270-272, or another source would be the article by Antunes et al. in Radiation Effects 96 (1986) 33.

Good luck!

-A.J. Teachout