Re: Jim Turner's Book

>Several people have asked me for more information on Jim Turner's new book
"Atoms, Radiation and Radiation Protection"  Second Edition

>	I have not seen The first edition so I am not sure how to compare it..

According to the table of contents, Chapters 4, 6 ,7, and 11 are new.
Chapters 6 & 7 are probably an expansion of the previous Ch 5"Interactions
of Beta Particles with Matter."

Chapter 11 and Appx E are apparently expansions also.  Old Appx E was
"Statistics"

The above expansions have added about 225 pages.

Someone with both copies could do this better!  Probably be a review in an
upcoming HP issue?

Jeff Derge