Re: HPS HomePage Posting

Well said Bob ): (super wide grin).

Thanks.

George Anastas

>         My personal thought is that the HPS should byte ;-) the bullet
>         and invest in it's own future in the electronic age and not rely
>         on the gracious donations of time, effort and MIPs.
>
>         Bob
>
>         ******************************************************
>         * Robert M. Loesch         U.S. Department of Energy *
>         * DOELAP Administrator     EH-52, GTN, 270 CC        *
>         *                          19901 Germantown Road     *
>         * (301) 903-4443   voice   Germantown, MD 20874-0963 *
>         * (301) 903-7773   fax                               *
>         *           email: loesch@viper.eh.doe.gov           *
>         ******************************************************
>            Random number generation is too important a task
>                       to be left to chance!
>
> The preceeding message was NOT reviewed by my employer and
> therefore represents MY OPINION ONLY and does not in any way
> represent the policies or opinions of the U.S. Department of Energy.

George Anastas, M.P.H., P.E., C.H.P., Director
Environmental Health and Safety and
University Radiation Safety Officer
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA  95819-6002
Telephone 916/278-6456
FAX 916/278-5960

"The views expressed herein are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views
of California State University, Sacramento,
California State University, the State of
California or any of its political subdivisions.
This posting is disclaimed."