Re: HPS HomePage Posting

There is a Health Physics Home page at WWW.umich.edu/~bbusby, check it out.

>        My personal thought is that the HPS should byte ;-) the bullet
>        and invest in it's own future in the electronic age and not rely
>        on the gracious donations of time, effort and MIPs.
>
>        Bob
>
>        ******************************************************
>        * Robert M. Loesch         U.S. Department of Energy *
>        * DOELAP Administrator     EH-52, GTN, 270 CC        *
>        *                          19901 Germantown Road     *
>        * (301) 903-4443   voice   Germantown, MD 20874-0963 *
>        * (301) 903-7773   fax                               *
>        *           email: loesch@viper.eh.doe.gov           *
>        ******************************************************
>           Random number generation is too important a task
>                      to be left to chance!
>
>The preceeding message was NOT reviewed by my employer and
>therefore represents MY OPINION ONLY and does not in any way
>represent the policies or opinions of the U.S. Department of Energy.

William R. Webber, Health Physicist ( Warp Factor OS/2)
The opions expressed above are those of the author alone and do not
represent those of the National Institute of Standards and Technology nor
the US Department of Commerce.
CAUTION SNOW ANGEL AREA - play MSTy for me.