RE: AAHP Certification

>Charleen Raddatz asked if the AAHP would consider withdrawing
>certification from those who passed the exam without an acceptable
>degree.

This certainly does seem to crystalize the debate.  If you passed the
Certification, then you didn't need the degree, did you?

I still generally support the degree requirement, but only because of
the availability of accredited "non-traditional" degree programs.  My
support dissipates quickly when I start hearing talk of "AAHP
accredited" degree programs and the like.

Jim Barnes, CHP, RRPT
RSO
Rocketdyne Division (Rockwell International)