Rad Waste Brokers

Greetings All:
With Barnwell reopening and the prospect of shipping 4-plus years of waste
looming ahead of us, we have been courted by several waste brokers who want our
business. Does anyone out there have an opinion about ADCO Services VS.
Scientific Ecology Group? What special services does either offer which would
lead you to choose one over the other? We have been using ADCO for our vials
and for compacting long-lived waste and are fairly happy with them, but SEG is
gunning pretty hard for our business. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Carol Lentz
Parke-Davis Pharmaceutical Research
Ann Arbor, MI
lentzc@aa.wl.com