Re: Radon in low quality housing

Would not the geography or location of where the house is built be of more
concern that the quality of the home.  You can build a great house and a good
house, it all depends of the neighborhood.....

Subject: Radon in low quality housing
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
Date:    7/29/95 9:56 AM

The following messages were posted to Safety Net but RADSAFE might have
better response so I have reposted the messages and added a few questions.
Would a Geiger Mueller tube be a good way of measuring the activity in
for this situation? Is there any evidence that siting of low quality
housing on cheap land bemore prone to produce Radon?. The land not being
cheap because of known activity but rather poor locatioin