Re[5]: RAMP Rumors

You will have or be responsible for your shared  portion that was surrender to
the vendor.  I would keep excellent waste disposal records.

Subject: Re[4]: RAMP Rumors
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
Date:    7/28/95 3:38 PM

If the vendor goes out of business, then the regulators go back to the
waste generator and gets them to retrieve and properly dispose of their
waste.

Donald P. Mercado, O/47-20, B/106      PROFS Nickname: DMERCADO
Radiation Safety Officer        Internet: Don@LMSC.Lockheed.com
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space            Tel. (408) 742-0759
Sunnyvale, Ca 94089                         Fax. (408) 742-0611