Re: Radon in low quality housing

I don't understand this continuing discussion. Is there any HP who's reviewed
the science who thinks indoor radon is "dangerous"? I understand that for
people who have not reviewed the science, the EPA political nonsense to con
the gullible would reasonably raise these questions, but this is now a
question that has been on the _HP_ discussion list for some time and there has
been no substantial response to the question of radon risk !  (I was hoping to
see a response from the "experts" to add to my view of the data.)

Anybody read Cohen's 2/95 HPJ article ?  just the latest update on dispositive
data that has been produced, commented on, and proven, since the early data
was published at least since 1988 !  And that's only 1 of several proofs that
the early uranium miner data, the only supposed connection, can not apply to
associations with indoor radon (there isn't even any reasonable assurance that
the early miners' lung cancer is associated with radon), except to con the
gullible, politicians and homeowners, of their cash !

Of course, this isn't a "model" for "Ask an HP" ?  :-)
It's the August doldrums.  :-)

Regards, Jim Muckerheide