Subject: Chemical & Radiological Risk
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
Date:    8/30/95 8:39 PM

If you are tired of low-level radiation effects consider this one.
When dealing with mixed waste (hazardous chemical & radiological) how do you
handle the risk.  I have had one say you add them.  That doesn't sit right
with me for some reason.  Any thoughts with a justification for approach.

Charles C. (Tommy) Thomas
Approved by M. S. Thomas