Re: Andotek, Inc. question

As I understand it, Andotek, Inc. of Irvine, California was recently formed
by several former senior ICN employees, including their former Corporate
RSO.  So far, our campus has not purchased any radioactive materials from
them, so I do not have any personal experience to pass on to radsafers.

Frank E. Gallagher, III, CHP
RSO, Univ. of California, Irvine   92717-2725
Voice: (714) 824-6904, Fax: (714) 824-8539
E-mail: fegallag@uci.edu