Strategic Special Nuclear Material

Radsafers,

In perusing the reg's for shipment of "strategic special nuclear
material(SNM)" I see the category "SNM of low strategic significance."
(10CFR70)

My question: Since the "SNM of low strategic significance" category excludes
shipments of less than fifteen grams of "strategic SNM," what classification
is assigned to a shipment of "strategic SNM" that is less than fifteen
grams?

Is it just "strategic SNM" with no further classification? There is no
"lower" classification in the reg's, yet neither is there an exemption for
small amounts of "strategic SNM" according to the definition.