Re[2]: NIH Incident - Wash/Balt HPS mtg.

Per the previous post the Nov. meeting of the Wash/Balt chapter of
the HPS will address the NIH incident.  If any radsafers attend this
meeting I hope they will post their notes to radsafe.  I feel information
on the causes is most useful, but I am interested in hearing how NIH
communicated risks to Dr. Ma.  From the information posted here it would
appear that there are significant lessons learned in hazard communication.

Thanks,

Jamie Mallon
Environmental Dimensions Inc.,
jmallo@saix367.sandia.gov