Re: Re[2]: NIH Incident - Wash/Balt HPS mtg.

It is my understanding that this topic has been moved to a later date due to
the current investigation into the incident.

Jerry Thomas

At 14:13 10/13/95 -0500, you wrote:
>Per the previous post the Nov. meeting of the Wash/Balt chapter of
>the HPS will address the NIH incident.  If any radsafers attend this
>meeting I hope they will post their notes to radsafe.  I feel information
>on the causes is most useful, but I am interested in hearing how NIH
>communicated risks to Dr. Ma.  From the information posted here it would
>appear that there are significant lessons learned in hazard communication.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jamie Mallon
>Environmental Dimensions Inc.,
>jmallo@saix367.sandia.gov

CAPT Jerry A. Thomas,  MSC, USN
Chief Radiological Physics
Department of Radiology/Nuclear Medicine
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, MD  20814-4799

E-mail:  thomas@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil
Phone:   (301) 295-3246