Ringhals Nuclear Station - contact request

     I am requesting any individual from the Ringhals Nuclear Power Plant
     who reads the Radsafe Forum to contact me. I have arranged for a site
     visit at one of our nuclear sites and have been unable to fax the
     confirmation back to the two individuals. With cost cutting I am
     unable to make a direct phone call either (and they call this
     progress)!!!

     Therefore, I would appreciate it if you are at the Ringhals Power
     Station, if you will contact me at my e-mail address listed below so I
     can pass on the approrpiate information. In the meantime, I am still
     trying to have the international number programmed into our system so
     I can send it directly.

     Thanks very much.

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics