Re: Dose Constant

As taken from Table 6.1 (and contorted into ASCII ;-) ) of _The Health
Physics and Radiological Health Handbook_, Shleien, 1992...

The specific gamma ray dose constant was summed over n according to:
  SGRDC = (1 / 4 PI R^2) SUM Si D(Ei)
     SGRDC = specific gamma ray dose constant
     R     = 100 cm
     n     = number of gamma rays emitted by the nuclide
     Si    = emission probability of each gamma ray
     Ei    = energy of the gamma ray (Mev)
     D(Ei) = dose rate per unit flux density from Eq. 1

Only gamma rays of energy greater than 0.01 Mev were included.

  * Gary Masters                                 Phone (303) 966-3266 *
  * Radiological Engineering                       Fax (303) 966-8459 *
  * Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site                         *
  * PO Box 464   Building T690A                Email gmasters@csn.net *
  * Golden, Colorado 80402-0464                                       *