Re: Radioactive Antiques

Mark --

I'll sell you one of mine for a heck of a lot less(grin)!  These are
collectors items that oiccasionally crop in antique stores and usually sell
for $60-120.  (Maybe Paul Frame has some information that is better on
this).  In any case, take a look at Chapter 1 of Radioactivity in the
Environment (mine) or Merril eisenbud's Environmental Radioactivity.  I also
have a little bit about the activity from them in Ch. 1 of Volume 1 of the
Brodsky CRC series.

Ron