Re: International regulations and standards

Daniel,

Thanks for detailed information. I've already determined concentrations
using ICRP standard dose coefficients and ALI. What I want to do now is to
compare it with various regulations around the world.
By the way, try not to use e's with accents since the resulting letter is
=82. You also have =20 at the end of each line of your message.

				Jean-Michel MURE

ANDRA
DESS/SBSE
Parc de la Croix Blanche