Raowool Insulation Isotopic Content

Hello, Radsafers!

This question is for Jim Barnes, but perhaps of general interest.  What is
the sample size that you used to detect the nuclides and amounts?  I'm
curious for radiation protection, but also considering whether this stuff
might be a good demo item of commercial unlicensed products containing
radioactive materials, with a healthy enough signal to get a rise on a GM.

Thanks for the information.

Kristin

All comments herein contained are my own opinions and/or experiences and
are not necessarily those of my employer or institution.

Kristin Erickson, Radiation Safety Officer
Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety
C124 Research Complex-Eng.
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan 48824
Telephone: (517) 355-5008   Fax: (517)353-4871   Email: 10525kfb@msu.edu