NRRPT Petition for Rulemaking

Hi Radsafers:

I have just read the February 8, 1996 Federal Register.  There is an NRRPT
petition for rule making there that deals with qualifications for R.S.O.'s
(10CFR35.900) at medical institutions that has me somewhat concerned.

I would like to get a pulse on this petition and would like to hear any and
all comments that the list members might have regarding this issue.

You can e-mail me directly if you do not wish to post it to the list.

Best regards and a good weekend to all....

Andris

Andris Sinisterra
Asst. R.S.O. for Medicine
University of Connecticut Health Center