Job coverage for contaminated filters

OK experts, please provide any nifty ideas and solutions to the following
hypothetical problem.

Provide contamination control for changing filters on an air handling system
which tends to build up Be-7 in the filters.  These are regular 24"x24"
'boulder catcher' pleated paper filters.  There is a bank of about 16 of
them.  The air handler just recirculates the air through the filters, a
cooling coil, and back out into the space.

Now for the fun part - the air handler is ~ 60' up in the air at the top of
a dome shaped "hall".  There is no catwalk.  An aerial "manlift" is used to
access the area (it sways a lot).

What's the cheapest, easiest way to deal with this?  Anyone familiar with
rolling prefilters, special containments, or anything we could adapt to the
device itself?  Is there a reasonable substitute for a catwalk? (the main
hazard of the job is the aerial lift)

Lastly, how do I check people and items for Be-7 contamination at the
rediculously low limit of 1000dpm/100cm^2  IN THE FIELD.  (a pancake GM sees
this nuclide at around 100 cpm per 15,000 dpm)

Did I mention, this is just a hypothetical case?

My employer did not review or approve this.
Keith Welch
CEBAF
welch@cebaf.gov
KW