Subject: Simulated Contamination
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet
Date:    4/15/96 2:08 PM

Does anybody know where I can get some of the fluorescent powder that is
used as "simulated" contamination during training.  I think you put a uv
light on it and it shows up.  Are there common compounds that can be used
for this purpose (I seem to remember certain laundy detergents) or do I have
to buy some high-dollar "official" stuff??

Thanks for your help in advance.

Keith Welch
welch@cebaf.gov
KW