irradiated food banquet

Hello,

If memory serves me correctly the Eastern Idaho branch of either HPS or
ANS (or perhaps both together) sponsored an irradiated foods banquet 3
or 4 years ago.  This included a speaker on food irradiation and served
as both a fun event and a PR device.  I am interested in doing something
similar here in Wisconsin and I was hoping somebody would recall this
event and be able to put me in touch with an individual who could provide
some information on what foods, cost, the speaker, etc.

If you know of such a person, or have some information available that
could be of use to me, please email me directly at the address in my
signature below.  Thank You,

Mike Baker
Michael C. Baker                                mcbaker@students.wisc.edu
1500 Engineering Drive
Madison WI  53706

(608) 263-4692 (office)     (608) 233-3146 (home)     (608) 877-2373 (lab)