Re: radon and progeny in propane or lpg tanks

Send it to RADSAFE.  Sounds very interesting (and pertient).

At 10:02 AM 8/7/96 -0500, you wrote:
>If you think your response will be beneficial to all, please post it
>on radsafe, otherwise contact me at the email address below.
>

>thanks in advance.
>
>             ***************************************
>               Russ Meyer
>               Internet: cmeyer@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us
>               tel: 512/834-6688

>               fax: 512/834-6654

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
                               /___\
                  Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov