Re: Fear of Radiation

Hi Dave,

Though this is a rhetorical question, as you know, polling shows that NCRP's
principle, that "any amount of radiation...", directly supports regulators and
programs for public support to spend more $$ on "rad protection"; and the
foundation of the effective attack that "a LLW site permit is a license to
kill", hence support to spend $$10s/100s billions for no/negative public
health benefit (to whose profit?)  to the loss of nuclear technologies and
associated further negative public cost.  Sinclair et al aggressively attacked
the NRC proposed BRC policy at 10 mrem/yr to maintain the "policy".

Thanks, Dave.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com
Radiation, Science, and Health