Technical Positions Available - Dosimetry

I currently have positions available which have been posted in Bruce
Busby's Health Physics Homepage. To increase visibility to those who
do not have WWW access, I am posting the position descriptions here.
Please send a resume to the address below or FAX your copy. These
positions are available now.
---------------------------------

DUTIES: The world's new market leader, ICN Dosimetry, in radiation
monitoring services, is seeking experienced individuals in the area of
health physics and dosimetry.

Several positions have been newly created in the area of technical
support and technical management for customer liaison to provide
support services to existing and potential customer, and support of
internal quality programs and general support in the area of regultory
compliance.

REQUIREMENTS: A degree in Health Physics, radiological protection, or
related fields with a minimum of 2-5 years experience in radiation
protection. Previous experience in a dosimetry program preferred.

We ae seeking self motivated individuals with excellent organizational
ability and above average writing, analyzing, and verbal communication
skills. Statistical Quality Control knowledge is preferred.

We offer a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.

TO APPLY: Please send resume with current compensation to:

Dosimetry Recruiter
P. O. Box 19536
Irvine, CA 92713

or Fax to: 714-668-3149