Re: Linear Hypothesis IS the Cause of P -Reply

Mike Baker wrote:

> We are also neglecting the media (print, tv, movies, etc.).  They are
> undoubtably the primary and most significant driving force in public
> thought.  Perhaps more resources should be spent on educating journalists
> and providing easily accessible resources for factual information?

About 25 years ago the anti nuclear people did educate the journalists
by going to the journalist schools and spreading their propaganda.  We
see the result.  It would be a good thing for our side if we were to do
that.  But such work takes money.  Who will pay to educate the
journalists to our way of thinking?  Al Tschaeche xat@inel.gov