Internal monitoring

Dear Radsafer's,

I'm at a TRIGA type research reactor and am starting to look into an internal
monitoring program for our radworkers. The "regs" aren't a problem.
What I am looking for is an example of other types of programs that are
presently being used.
This is currently only in the planning stages. What I initially intend to do
is use a 4"x4" NaI for the GI Tract, a 3"x3" NaI for the chest, and a 2"x2"
NaI for the thyroid. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Please
respond to me on private email if possible. Thanks in advance.

David W. Hearnsberger
Texas A&M Nuclear Science Center