Diagnostic or therapeutic procedures on inmates

I work at a University where, on occasion we provide medical care to
inmates from prisons, jails or detention centers.  We are currently
reviewing our policies for managing patients we see for diagnostic
and therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures from these institutions.
I am interested in knowing what others do in cases where inmates
are administered radioactive material.

If you are willing to share your procedures or have recommendations
for publications concerning this issue, please contact me directly at
jrussell@ehs.ab.umd.edu

Thanks in advance for your help.
Joy Russell