Re: Shipping Packages Again

Joey, we have purchased and used 5 small 5 gallon drums from a
local distributor in Maryland.  However the drums are originally
from Packaging Specialties, INC.  in Medina OHIO.  The phone number
is (216)-723-6000.  We requested and received the testing procedures
for our drums.  You can contact Phil Strauss at extension 104 at the
above number.

If you would like to see a copy of one of the tests I can fax it
to you.  Hope this helps.

steve at umcp
shand@wam.umd.edu