Re: textbook correct? - Reply

controversy about low doses is much ado about the insignificant.  Problem as I
see it is that we have to deal with the regulatory framework in place that acts as
if it is significant.  This is a problem insofar as it causes a lot of wasted time,
effort, and financial resources to deal with the problem ** in the absence of any
proof that it is in fact a health problem. **   If we had commonly accepted data
one way or the other, it would help.

Zack Clayton
Ohio EPA
zclayton@central.epa.ohio.gov

The above comments are my opinion and not the views of the State of Ohio.