Re: TMI and Lung Cancer

Hate to be a name "dropper", but the study was apparently carried out by
Steven Wing, somewhat infamous researcher who connected exposure at Oak
Ridge with cancer mortality in what (I think) has come to be considered a
"junk science" study.  The thing most irratating about that study was the
rhetoric included, launching an attack on the entire nuclear power industry
as part of the conclusion of the report.  I'm no epidemiologist, but even I
could see the flaws in that study.

Considering the source, this doesn't surprise me.

I guess if you generate enough fear, you get media coverage, which = more
grant money.

My opinions, of course.

"My mouth is big enough for both feet."

Keith Welch