Frontier Technology Corp (NOT an advertisement)

I would be very grateful if anyone could supply a FAX number, or email
contact address, for :

Frontier Technology Corporation,  1641 Burnett Drive, Xenia, Ohio 45385.

This address was correct  in February, 1992.

I have a phone number, but the time difference makes it awkward to call
from Australia.

I need to contact someone from that company in regard to confirming the
traceability  (to certified standards) of two Cf-252 sources I have at this
Hospital.

Thanks in advance,

Mark Hanlon,
Radiation Safety Officer,
The New Children's Hospital,
P.O. Box 3515,
PARRAMATTA, NSW, 2124
Australia.

Phone   61 2 9845 3324       FAX  61 2 9845 0831

email    markh@nch.edu.au